Is your kid the next pop superstar? Show off your kid’s singing pose for a chance to win a Kiddie Jam… and maybe it’s a sign to register your kid to a vocal class next summer
Contest Period: 2015-Sep-02 to 2015-Sep-29
Free to Join!
Prizes at Stake
1 Kiddie Jam unit worth 4,480
I POSE FOR KIDDIE JAM!
Photo Like Contest
Upload your child’s best singing snapshot.
Get the most “likes” and win a Kiddie Jam!
HOW TO JOIN
STEP 1: Visit and like the Kiddie Jam Facebook page
STEP 2: Take a most creative and cutest photo of your kid/kids while singing ages 4 to 12 years old.
STEP 3:Include an appealing or witty caption for the photo to increase chances of being liked.
STEP 4: Submit the photo via email (email@example.com) with the subject- “I want my Kiddie Jam” or send it through the Facebook page (facebook.com/kiddiejam). Indicate Parent/Guardian’s name, child’s name and age, including the photo caption. You can submit the entry starting September 1, 2015 until 6:00 p.m. of September 10, 2015. Only (1) entry for every participant will be accepted.
STEP 5: Wait for the entry to be uploaded on September 11, 2015.
STEP 6: Invite your family, relatives, colleagues, and other online friends to like your entry on our Kiddie Jam page. The “liking” period will be from September 11, 2015 until September 25, 2015 only.
- The entry with the best number of “likes” wins the contest.
- The announcement of winner will be on September 29, 2015.
- The winning participant will receive one (1) Kiddie Jam unit worth ₱ 4,480.00 (SRP).
- The winner will be notified on how to claim the prize.
- You must warrant that the uploaded photo is your own work. By joining the contest, you agree that NTEKSystems Inc. and administrators bear no responsibility for any copyright violations on submitted photographs.
- Entries are subject to screening and evaluation. NTEK Systems Inc. reserves the right to filter, reject or edit the entries for online posting purposes, based on appropriateness for children and the brand’s image.
- Entries that exhibit child-inappropriate images, show offensive behaviour and/or represents/suggests child abuse in any manner will be disqualified, and may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Upon sending of an entry, sender automatically certifies that the entry is his/her own work, and that he/she has consent from the child’s parent or legal guardian to include their child in the “I Pose for Kiddie Jam!” campaign.
- NTEK Systems Inc. and administrators of the Kiddie Jam Facebook page may not be held liable for any damage, offenses or negative issues that may arise from the images submitted by.