Ever daydreamed that you were a Master Chef or Iron Chef? Moulinex can fulfill your dream! The steps are a bit tedious but worth it – you get a whole list of prizes, starting with 50K in cash!
Free to Join: Yes!
Contest Period: 2012-Dec-01 to 2013-Jan-31
Prizes at Stake
- Php 50,000.00 cash
- Moulinex Kitchen Showcase worth Php 30,000
- Dowell 8 cubic refrigerator
- Kitchen experience with the Executive Chef of InterContinental Manila
- Overnight stay for two in Intercontinental Hotel Manila
- Free dining experience for two at Prince Albert Restaurant
- One year FREE subscription to Appetite magazine
- Gift Certificate from First Gourmet Academy
- To be part in at least one Moulinex culinary workshop
- Gift packs from sponsors
- Plaque of Recognition
Ideally, you need one of these skils:
- Female, aged 18 to 40 years old
- Filipino citizen
- Single or married
- A resident of National Capital Region or nearby provincial areas
- Has not worked and/or is not currently working as a professional cook or chef here in the Philippines or abroad
- Does not own a restaurant or a culinary school
- Is not a current instructor of culinary studies or related course in a culinary school, college, or university
- Not a current student of First Gourmet Academy
Do you fit the requirements above? If yes, check out the steps to join below!
Step 1. Craft up your winning video recipe masterpiece:
a. You must use at least one (1) Moulinex appliance; it can be an old one you already own or you can borrow.
b. Feature a signature dish or homemade specialty that can go with RICE
c. Make sure your recipe is complete! Include standard measurements, complete preparation instructions, cooking time and temperatures, and number of servings.
– maximum time of ten (10) minutes
– do NOT feature small kitchen appliance products from competing brands.
– valid formats:
a. Movie file: (mpeg) (.mpeg; *mpg; *m1v; *m2v; *.mod; *.mpa; *.mpe; *.lfo; *.vob)
b. MP4 Video file: (*.mp4; *.m4v; *.mp4v; *.3gpi; *.3gpp; *3g2; *3gp2)
c. QuickTime Movie file: (*.mov) for Mac/Apple player
d. Windows Video file: (avi) (*.avi; *.wmv)
Step 2. Get the entry form at http://www.moulinex-youcook.com/ Fill out the entry form and include all pertinent details like your name, age, and place of residence. Say the recipe name and a brief description of the recipe. State the reason why you chose that recipe
Step 3. Scan or photocopy your birth certificate, current school ID (if you’re a student), Curriculum Vitae, a Soft copy of 1 medium-shot photo and 1 close-up photo of the contestant
Step 4. Submit your entries via 3 ways:
A. By mail
Enclose in an envelope the original video recipe in a CD format together with the completely filled-out entry form. Address it to Mr. Marvin Mancera, Brand Marketing Assistant – Moulinex, and then send it to:
Collins International Trading Corporation
No. 412 Amang Rodriguez Avenue, Manggahan, Pasig City
Tel No.: 681-6161
B. In person
Visit their office and submit an original video recipe entry at the address listed above. Original video recipe should be in a CD format and enclosed in an envelope together with the completely filled-out entry form. Address it to: Mr. Marvin Mancera, Brand Marketing Assistant for Moulinex.
C. By e-mail
Upload your video recipe entry on Youtube and send the link of your video to email@example.com. Send all the other requirements including the completely filled-out and scanned entry form. Indicate “You Cook 3 Entry” in the subject field.
You will receive an acknowledgment letter via email to confirm your entry. If you do not receive one within 48 hours, call (02) 681-6161 and look for Mr. Marvin Mancera.
Submission of Entries: December 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013
Deadline for Submission of Entries: January 31, 2013
Qualifying Round: February 8, 2013 InterContinental Hotel Manila
Semi-Finals: February 23, 2013 InterContinental Hotel Manila
Grand Finals: March 9, 2013 SM Megamall Event Center
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
Creativity and Originality 20 %
Ease of Preparation 20 %
Optimization of Moulinex products 20 %
Visual Appeal 15 %
Video Presentation 15 %
Pleasing Personality 10 %