Show off your photography skills and show the Philippines in a fun light to win BIG cash prizes from PAGCOR!
Contest Period: 2013-Jan-01 to 2013-May-20
Free to Join!
Prizes at Stake
12 grand winners: P75,000 each
36 consolation prizes: P20,000 each
- must be at least 18 years old at the time of the official start of the contest
- resident of the Philippines
- PAGCOR employees and relatives up to the third degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified
Step 1. Take a photo that depicts the beauty of the Philippines. The theme is “It’s more fun in the Philippines”. You can take a photo for four different categories (stated below). Please read through the photo guidelines at the latter part of this post.
• Portrait, human interest, genre or scenes from everyday life, and the like (photos of politicians are NOT ALLOWED)
2. Customs and Traditions
• Festivals, celebrations, food, local icons and the like
• Travel destinations, flora & fauna, natural resources and/or attractions, landscapes, outdoor scenery, underwater photography and the like
4. Structures and Historical Landmarks
• Heritage sites, historical and architectural landmarks, etc. Commercial buildings like malls are NOT allowed.
Step 2. Register online via the link at the bottom of this post. Put in your name, full address, telephone number, and e‐mail address. Also, attach a scanned 2×2 photo. Make sure you input the correct info because you will have to show a proof of residency and an NSO once your photo qualifies in the finals.
Step 3. Upload your entry. The entry to be submitted should be an image/photo with a corresponding “photo title” and “photo caption”. The caption must indicate the place where the image was taken, and must have an accurate description of what the photo is about.
- must be digital. If you’re using a film camera, then use the scan of negatives, transparencies, or photographic prints
- NO watermark
- must be 300 dpi, in JPEG or JPG format, and at least 1,600 pixels on one
side (whether image is vertical or horizontal)
- must be in FULL COLOR. NO photos in Black and White or Sepia
- must have been taken after the official launch and announcement of this contest
(November 29, 2012)
- must NOT include the logo of PAGCOR or Casino Filipino
- must be your own work
- must NOT have been submitted in other contests
- must NOT be digitally enhanced via colorizing, toning, collage, photo composites, stitched panoramas, high dynamic range or HDR images, etc.). Only minor adjustments in the color, sharpness, contrasts are allowed
a. Adherence to theme/Content
b. Creativity and Originality
c. Photographic Quality
d. Visual Impact
July 5, 2013 is the final judging day.